Expert Installations Health & Safety
We believe that excellence in the management of health and safety is an essential element within our overall business plan – a good health and safety record goes hand in hand with high productivity and quality standards.
People are the most important asset to Expert Installations, and therefore we are committed to ensuring their health, safety and welfare at all times.
Expert Installations is committed to ensuring that it complies with all relevant health and safety legislation. Where it is reasonably practicable to do so, the company will strive to go beyond the requirements of legislation.
It is our objective:-
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities;
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety;
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment;
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances;
- To provide information, instruction, supervision and training for employees;
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training;
- To prevent accidents and cases of work related ill health;
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions
“The company is committed to ongoing monitoring and review processes, so that continual improvement in the management of health and safety can be achieved”
Get in touch
- 03450 509 273
- 03450 509 274